We are pleased to announce that on Saturday 4th July we will be reopening our doors. In-line with Government guidelines necessary precautions have been implemented throughout to ensure staff and customer safety. We look forward to seeing everyone again shortly!
COVID 19 Guest Guidelines
In order to maximise safety we have set up a number of guidelines to ensure everyones safety. They are as follows:
- All guests must adhere to the social distancing government guideline of 1 metre
- We are currently not open to non-residents
- Please avoid any cash payments, any charges throughout your stay will be added to your room account.
- We will be unable to service your room throughout your stay, however additional supplies will be available on request
- Before your arrival, your room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised in accordance to government guidelines
- Please keep hold of your room key until departure
- Various sanitation stations have been added throughout the hotel for customer use
- Our staff will all be required to wear face masks
- If you or any of your party begin to feel unwell during your stay, please remain in your room, inform reception and call NHS 111
- All our staff will be temperature checked on a regular basis
- We will be operating table service only for breakfast
- We will be unable to assist you with your luggage on your stay, except those of the less able
- When possible, please leave your bedroom windows open