We are pleased to announce that we are open again (03/12/2020). We are looking forward to seeing you all!
To make a reservation you can either call 01929 422872, email us at [email protected]
or book directly online through our website.
COVID 19 Guest Guidelines
In order to maximise safety we have set up a number of guidelines to ensure everyones safety. They are as follows:
- All guests must adhere to the social distancing government guideline of 1 metre
- We are currently not open to non-residents
- Please avoid any cash payments, any charges throughout your stay will be added to your room account.
- We will be unable to service your room throughout your stay, however additional supplies will be available on request
- Before your arrival, your room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised in accordance to government guidelines
- Please keep hold of your room key until departure
- Various sanitation stations have been added throughout the hotel for customer use
- Our staff will all be required to wear face masks
- If you or any of your party begin to feel unwell during your stay, please remain in your room, inform reception and call NHS 111
- All our staff will be temperature checked on a regular basis
- We will be operating table service only for breakfast
- We will be unable to assist you with your luggage on your stay, except those of the less able
- When possible, please leave your bedroom windows open